The application of roller conveyor shot blasting machine
The roller conveyor pass through shot blasting machine can work continuously and uninterruptedly, deoxidizing, cleaning and pre-treating various steel materials, such as steel plates, steel materials, steel beams, section steels, steel pipes and steel castings, in a continuous way. The operation is simple, just load the steel material on the machine, press the start button, after a short self-circulation cycle, the system will automatically unload the processed material, that is, the entire cleaning process is completed, and all dust and residues are removed Pellets.
QGMA has rich experience in designing all kinds of wheel blast & air blast machine, let us introduce the roller conveyor shot blasting machine to you.
The projectiles and rust dust falling on the steel through the roller conveyor shot blasting machine are blown by the blowing device, and the dropped shot dust mixture is conveyed to the chamber funnel by the recovery screw, and the vertical and horizontal screw conveyors are collected in the lower part of the elevator and then lifted Go to the separator on the upper part of the machine, and the separated pure projectiles fall into the separator hopper for recycling use.
Dust generated in shot blasting is sent to the dust collector by the exhaust pipe, and the purified air is discharged into the atmosphere, and the particulate dust is captured and collected. Generally divided into roller type through type shot blasting machine and catenary through type shot blasting machine.
Roller conveyor shot blasting machine is a conveying roller with adjustable speed to send steel structural parts or steel into the ejection area of the cleaning machine room, and all surfaces of its body are hit and rubbed by strong rebound and dense projectiles from different coordinate directions. The oxide scale, embroidered layer and dirt on it will quickly fall off, and the steel surface will get a certain rough and smooth surface. The workpiece is loaded and unloaded on the inlet and outlet rollers on both sides of the blasting room.
After Chinese New Year, QGMA Machinery deliveried a set of roller conveyor shot blasting machine to Malaysia. Our engineering team according to customers workpiece design the machine opening size is 1800mm wide and 1600mm high. Our company insist on trail run and pre-assemble the machine before delivery. Although it will cost more money, but it can save customers install time. In the process of assembly and trail run the machine, we have been recorded the video. As the influency of the COVID-19, our engineer can not go aboard to help customer to installation. The video is one of the installation manuals for customer.
Shot blasting machine is used to remove sticky sand and oxide scale in casting and forging parts. It mainly uses the high-speed rotating impeller to throw the shot sand out and hit the surface of the part at high speed to meet the requirements of surface treatment. Shot blasting machine is the non-standard machine, it can according to the customers requirements to do some special design.
As we all know, after using for a period of time the shot blasting machine needs to be maintained to extend the service life.
Now let QGMA Machinery tell you some points need to attention and some skills when you are using the shot blasting machine.
What to pay attention to when operating the shot blasting machine?
- 1.The operator must pay attention to whether the display of the electric cabinet is normal during the operation of the equipment.
- All personnel entering the shot blasting room must wear goggles and safety helmets.
- The operator must check the equipment every day. Including: lubrication part and mechanical part. Lubrication parts such as: reducer, hydraulic, lubricator and bearing chain. Mechanical parts such as: wear of rotating parts, wear of vulnerable parts. The wear status is registered every day, and the wearing parts should be replaced in time. For example: If the shot blaster vibrates, it must be stopped immediately to replace the blades.
- The lubrication part should be filled with oil in time.
- The directional sleeve must be adjusted and replaced in time.
- Check whether the amount of steel shot is sufficient every day.
What are the skills of the shot blasting machine?
- During the shot blasting cleaning process, try to put as many workpieces as possible in the ejection area, which can improve the cleaning efficiency and reduce the wear of the guard plate and increase its service life.
- In the case that the workpiece cannot be increased, the control cage should be adjusted so that the projected steel shot is projected on the workpiece as much as possible, which can also increase the life of the guard plate and reduce its wear.
- ① The dust removal system should adjust the gates of the branch pipes to make the wind distribution reasonable and enhance the dust removal effect.
② The dust collector should ensure regular dust removal.
For QGMA Machinery, selling equipment to customer is not our ultimate goal. Making customer satisfied with the machine and bring profits to customer is our pursuit.
How to installation the roller conveyor shot blasting machine
Many customers worry that our engineers can not install the machine in site because of the COVID-19. How to installation the roller conveyor shot blasting machine has become a difficult problem for customer whether to purchase the machine.
Today let QGMA Machinery tell you some installation step of install roller conveyor shot blasting machine.
Sufficient space must be provided for the installer to assemble and move the transported parts, the elevator belt shaft and the shot blasting wheel, and have unobstructed passages. Also consider that there is enough space on the loading and unloading device to load and unload the workpiece.
The temperature around the control cabinet must not be higher than 40°C. The operator’s work area should have adequate lighting.
The surrounding area of the machine must be kept clean, and oil spills and pellet debris must be removed immediately.
Fixation of shot blasting machine on foundation
Drill holes in the foundation, paying attention to the diameter and depth of the holes. Thoroughly clean the foundation holes.Blow at least twice, wash twice and blow twice. Uncleaned foundation holes will reduce load-bearing capacity.
Pour cement slurry into the foundation hole and ensure that there is no air bubbles (the depth of the cement slurry is about 2/3 of the hole depth). Push the anchor bolt while gently rotating it into the bottom of the foundation hole. When the anchor bolt reaches the bottom, the cement slurry should be flush with the surface of the foundation. If the cement slurry is not level with the surface of the foundation after the anchor bolts are in place, immediately pull out the anchor bolts and pour the cement slurry into the foundation holes. The shot blasting machine can be fixed only when the cement slurry is completely hardened.
Installation of dust collector
There must be enough space to remove dust after installing the dust collector. Usually only one flange is welded to each pipe. The second flange must be welded to the assembly.
The ignition of fine dust can cause fire and explosion hazards. In order to avoid static charges, all contacts on the duct system must be equipotentially connected and grounded. Dust deposits in the ducts can cause fires and dust explosions. It is strictly forbidden to smoke, light or ignite near the dust collector and the machine.
Installation of shot blasting machine
- Measure the foundation.
- Mark the foundation of the shot blasting machine, bucket elevator and screw conveyor and the position marks of the bracket and dust collector according to the installation and static load plan. Check the levelness of the machine parts.
- Assemble shot blasting chamber.
- Install all blast wheels and motors.
- Install the platform, screw conveyor, abrasive storage hopper feed valve and abrasive feed valve.
- Install pneumatic components.
- Install the separator.
- Arrange all the machine parts.
- Install the dust removal pipe to the dust collector.
- Install the exhaust pipe and other pipelines.
- Install and connect the bucket elevator belt.
Electrical installation of shot blasting machine
Electrical installation includes all wiring and wiring installation of the shot blasting machine. Electrical assembly can only be completed by qualified electrical technicians.
Do not install the control room directly on any transportation or passageway. Must be easily accessible.
The electrical components of the control room and the machine (motors, limit switches, proximity switches, valves, sensors, control boxes, emergency stop buttons, etc.) should be connected according to the circuit diagram. The size of the cable has been explained in the electrical diagram. All devices and cables must be installed according to the label on the circuit icon.
Spear parts of shot blasting machine
As we all know, spare parts is the most important parts of the shot blasting machine. The quality of the pare parts will decided the shot blasting machine service life, maintenance cost and blast processing cost. So the spare parts with good quality will generate profit for customers, on the contrary the poor quality spare parts will bring lots of trouble for customers.
The mainly spare parts of the shot blasting machine are the blast turbines spare parts. The blast turbine is the core of the shot blasting machine, so the quality of spare parts are most important.
One blast turbine have 8 pcs of blades, impeller, control cage, distributor and guard plates. When the steel shot into the blast turbines it will use the centrifugal force to throw the steel shot on the surface of the workpiece. So all parts are easy to wear. Qinggong adopt die steel CNC precise processing and low pressure vacuum heat treatment to processed the blade, the processing accuracy can reach 0.01. That made every blades are uniform wear and keep good dynamic balance. The hardness can up to HRC50-55. The guard plate in blast turbine are designed according to steel shot and blades rotating track simulation. After accelerating along the round track, steel shot can reach highest speed and cause the least self-wear. Max thickness of guard plate is up to 70 mm, the service time is greatly increased.
Qinggong Machinery is committed to adopt new materials and new process to improve the shot blasting machine and its spare parts quality and also produce a wide range of high chromium casting, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and other precision castings. Qinggong Machinery aims to set up a factory with high quality, high efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Warmly welcomes domestic and foreign merchants to visit us! We can provide you all kinds of shot blasting machine spare parts!
What material is used for shot blasting?
The shot blasting machine needs metal abrasives to work together in the shot blasting work, both are essential. The most commonly used materials on metal surfaces are abrasives. They are sharp and hard materials used to grind softer surfaces. They are mechanical surface metal treatment materials. Abrasives can be divided into metal abrasives and non-metal abrasives. According to the production method, it is divided into natural abrasive and artificial abrasive. According to the hardness, there are two categories: super-hard abrasive and ordinary abrasive.
What are the common metal abrasive？
Metal abrasives include steel shot, steel grit, iron shot, iron sand, stainless steel shot, stainless steel sand, steel wire cut shot and stainless steel wire cut shot, etc. They have a wide range of application value. The cleaning site of metal abrasives has low dust pollution, high visibility, and cleaning quality. It is easy to be guaranteed, and the work efficiency is high. It is widely used in the mechanical surface casting industry.
The scope of application of metal abrasives for shot blasting machine.
- Shipbuilding industry: chain anchor chains, chain bolts, valves, engine connecting rods, etc.;
- Construction industry: packaging for subway high-strength protective railings;
- Petroleum industry: crankshafts, sucker rods, mine drilling rigs, etc.;
- Aviation industry: aviation blades, axles, landing gear, etc.;
- National defense industry: forwards, camshafts, compressor blades, etc.;
- Machine tool industry: milling cutters, punching tools, etc.;
- Automobile industry: train wheels, stabilizers, springs, crankshafts, gears, leaf springs, etc.;
How to choose the suitable abrasive for shot blasting machine?
How to choose the suitable abrasive for shot blasting machine? How to buy high-quality and low-cost abrasives? In fact, each type of shot blasting machine equipment requires different types of abrasives. If the final type of abrasive needs to be determined, it also depends on what kind of workpiece the shot blasting machine is blasting and the desired shot blasting effect. The size of the workpiece is different, and the abrasive used is also different, so the specific type of abrasive used depends on the situation.
- The larger the abrasive diameter, the higher the surface roughness of the workpiece, but the shot blasting efficiency is also high; the abrasive diameter should be selected according to the surface roughness of the part. The shot blasting efficiency of other irregularly shaped steel shots or cut wire shots is higher than that of spherical shots, but the surface roughness is also higher.
- Choose the abrasive with moderate hardness to achieve good application effect. Suitable abrasive hardness and excellent resilience, so that the abrasive can be projected to every part of the shot blasting machine chamber, and then reduce the blasting time.
- If the abrasive hardness is too low, it will be easily deformed and broken during the shot blasting process, and then consume energy, which will affect the shot blasting effect; if the hardness is too high, it will be brittle and fragile, forming a consolidated sharp fragment, and the blade will wear quickly. High energy consumption also affects the shot blasting effect
The effect of the shot blasting machine is related to the quality of blast wheel and the metal abrasives you choose. The above is simple introduction to the abrasive of shot blasting machine. If you have any questions please visit our official website or email to us for more information.
Fault analysis of roller conveyor shot blasting machine
The roller conveyor shot blasting machine is the machine which use the high-speed rotating impeller projectile the abrasive to the workpiece and achieve to the purpose of rust removal. The shot blasting machine is the best mechanical method to remove rust for various of castings, forgings, steel structures, beams, steel plates, steel pipes, steel profiles etc. The machine not only have high efficiency, but also can save cost. The machine with a high degree of automatical. Because of less pollution to the environment, so the machine can use indoor and outdoor.
Generally speaking, the fault of roller conveyor shot blasting divided into three types: gradual, sudden and complex. How to judge the fault, it will depends on when the fault occurs. Now let QGMA Machienry analysis the fault of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine with everyone.
Roller conveyor shot blasting machine gradual fault
The gradual fault are formed by gradually changing the process of roller conveyor shot blasting machine spare parts (wear, corrosion, fatigue, aging) and can be predicted by pre-testing or monitoring. Machine performance deterioration refers to the gradual loss of original function or obsoleteness of roller conveyor shot blasting machine parts during use or use or when their function is not as good as that of newer equipment.
The first characteristic of a gradual fault is that the fineness of the possibility of the fault occurring is concerned with the length of the application, the longer the application, the greater the possibility of the fault occurring. Most of the shortcomings of shot blasting machines are attributed to these faults. This fault is only evident late in the effective life of the shot blasting machine. Once this fault occurs, it marks the end of the life of the shot blasting machine and requires an overhaul. Because of the faults are formed gradually, so it’s need to according the actual situation to judged.
Roller conveyor shot blasting machine sudden fault
Sudden fault in roller conveyor shot blasting machines are the result of various adverse factors and accidental external influences; Such faults are characterized by contingencies that cannot be predicted by prior testing or monitoring but are usually easy to clean up. These faults include thermal deformation fracture of parts due to stop lubricating oil; Improper mechanical application or overload phenomena leads to parts fracture; Reaching the limits of each parameter will result in deformation and cracking of parts.
Roller conveyor shot blasting machine complex fault
The shortcomings of roller conveyor shot blasting machine composite materials include the characteristics of these two disadvantages. Fault occurrence time is uncertain and has nothing to do with the condition of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine. The speed of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine working capacity depletion process is related to the function of the of the machine. If there is stress concentration in the parts of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine, it may gradually crack when the machine is subjected to strong external impact and continues to use the machine.
With the consistent support of our customers, we will unremittingly innovate to develop the latest shot blasting machine technology to make your surface treatment easier.
Routine maintenance of roller conveyor shot blasting machine
roller conveyor type shot blasting machine is the most environment-friendly and the most effective process to remove all forms of rust and corrosion materials from steel plate, pipes, steel structure, h beams, steel tube, profiles, steel angles and channels, etc.
The material used by the roller conveyor shot blasting machine is usually use steel plates, which are used to remove rust and impurities on the surface of the metal workpiece to restore the original color of the workpiece and prevent the workpiece from deteriorating. The separator separates the cleaned workpiece from the cleaned impurities and sends the cleaned workpiece out of the equipment. QINGGONG Machinery will describe the routine maintenance process of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine:
- Check the protective plates such as high manganese steel protective plates and wear-resistant rubber plates in the pass-through shot blasting machine room. If worn or broken, it should be replaced immediately to prevent bullets from penetrating the walls of the room and flying out of the room to injure people. When it is necessary to enter the inspection room, the main power supply of the equipment must be cut off and an indicator sign must be hung up.
- Check the tightness of the progress of the machine, the tightness should be tightened in time to prevent the outbreak of failure;
- Check the vibration of the shot blasting machine. Once the machine is found to vibrate too much, stop the machine immediately, check the wear of the wear parts of the shot blasting machine and the focus of the impeller, and replace the damaged parts. Before opening the end cover of the shot blasting machine, the main power supply of the cleaning equipment should be cut off. If the rolling of the shot blasting machine does not stop completely, the initial cover must not be turned over.
- Regularly stabilize all motors and bearings on the equipment.
- Regular supply of new projectiles. Due to the wear and damage of the projectile during use, a certain number of new projectiles need to be replenished regularly. Especially when the quality of the workpiece to be cleaned does not meet the standard, the small number of projectiles may be an important reason.
The safety operation of roller conveyor shot blasting machine
The roller conveyor shot blasting machine is the machine that continues to removing oxide scale, clean, and pretreatments of various materials, such as steel plate, steel profile, section steel, steel pipe, and others. To make sure the safety operation, we need to do the following:
(1). It is strictly forbidden to violate the operating procedures of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine, otherwise unnecessary losses may be caused.
(2). When the machine is running, the operator and the loading and unloading staff should wear protective glasses and work clothes.
(3). Because the workpiece running speed is not obvious, it is strictly forbidden to stand on the track during the running process, especially when standing in front of the moving direction of the workpiece, clearing the abrasive and observe.
(4). Clean up the abrasives scattered around the roller conveyor shot blasting machine in time to prevent slippage and injury.
(5). It is strictly forbidden to open the observation door of the sealed compartment at the inlet and outlet ends while the roller conveyor shot blasting machine is running.
(6). The internal sealing material of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine is flammable, so the working temperature is strictly prohibited to exceed 200℃。 Open flames should be avoided during repairs and maintenance.
(7). It is strictly forbidden to open the top cover of the blasting turbines during the movement.
(8). The roller conveyor shot blasting machine has a red signal light under normal working conditions, and the buzzer will sound when an abnormality occurs. At this time, press the emergency stop button to stop the whole machine, find out the cause and eliminate the fault before it can be turned on.
(9). A warning sign must be hung on the electric control cabinet during maintenance, and the main power supply must be cut off when it is necessary to enter the machine for maintenance.
(10). Protective covers such as chains and V-belts should only be removed during maintenance and should be installed firmly when the machine is running.
(11). It is strictly forbidden to leave tools in the screw, chain, motor end, and other parts of the shot blasting machine during maintenance.
(12). Cut off the main power supply when there is a sudden power failure.
During use the roller conveyor machine, we inevitably need to adjust its separator, the specific adjustment method is:
- Properly adjust the gap between the adjustment shaft and the adjustment plate to control enough width and uniform cloth and flow curtain thickness.
- The particles of the separated substance can be realized by adjusting the two adjustment plates.
- Qualified steel shots enter the hopper of the blasting mechanism through the separator screen, effectively blocking the entry of larger bulk materials and ensuring the safe operation of the blasting turbines.
- There is an air volume adjustment plate at the junction between the air outlet of the separator and the duct of the dust collector, which must be adjusted to an appropriate position to ensure that useful projectiles are not brought into the waste bucket.