roller conveyor type shot blasting machine is the most environment-friendly and the most effective process to remove all forms of rust and corrosion materials from steel plate, pipes, steel structure, h beams, steel tube, profiles, steel angles and channels, etc.
The material used by the roller conveyor shot blasting machine is usually use steel plates, which are used to remove rust and impurities on the surface of the metal workpiece to restore the original color of the workpiece and prevent the workpiece from deteriorating. The separator separates the cleaned workpiece from the cleaned impurities and sends the cleaned workpiece out of the equipment. QINGGONG Machinery will describe the routine maintenance process of the roller conveyor shot blasting machine:
- Check the protective plates such as high manganese steel protective plates and wear-resistant rubber plates in the pass-through shot blasting machine room. If worn or broken, it should be replaced immediately to prevent bullets from penetrating the walls of the room and flying out of the room to injure people. When it is necessary to enter the inspection room, the main power supply of the equipment must be cut off and an indicator sign must be hung up.
- Check the tightness of the progress of the machine, the tightness should be tightened in time to prevent the outbreak of failure;
- Check the vibration of the shot blasting machine. Once the machine is found to vibrate too much, stop the machine immediately, check the wear of the wear parts of the shot blasting machine and the focus of the impeller, and replace the damaged parts. Before opening the end cover of the shot blasting machine, the main power supply of the cleaning equipment should be cut off. If the rolling of the shot blasting machine does not stop completely, the initial cover must not be turned over.
- Regularly stabilize all motors and bearings on the equipment.
- Regular supply of new projectiles. Due to the wear and damage of the projectile during use, a certain number of new projectiles need to be replenished regularly. Especially when the quality of the workpiece to be cleaned does not meet the standard, the small number of projectiles may be an important reason.