Any equipment will be consumed as long as they are used. As a representative of self-harm equipment , maintenance of shot blasting machine is very important. If not maintained on time, the life of the shot blasting machine will be greatly shortened. This will also increase the number of the times the workpiece is handled, and proper maintenance will increase the life of the equipment the significantly improve work efficiency.
Daily maintenance of shot blasting machine
- Check whether the bolts on the shot blasting machine and motor are loose, whether the wear-resistant parts in the shot blasting machine are worn and whether the access doors are closed.
- Check whether there is air leakage in the dedusting pipeline ,whether there is dust in the filter bag or whether there is debris on the filter screen in the separator.
- Check whether the electric control shot supply gate valve is closed and check the abrasion of the guard board in the shot blasting room.
- Check whether the limit switches are normal, whether the signal lights on the console are normal and clean the dust on the electrical control box.
Month maintenance of shot blasting machine
- Check whether the bolts at the connection of each component are fixed.
- Check whether the rotating parts operate normally and lubricate them timely.
- Check whether the fan air duct is worn and fixed.
Quarterly maintenance of shot blasting machine
- Check the intact condition of the bearing electric control box and fill it with lubricating oil.
- Check the wear of the abrasive blast guard of the shot blaster.
- Check the tightness of the bolts and flange connections of the motor, sprocket, fan, vibration transmission.
- Replace the bearings on the main bearing block of the shot blasting machine with new high-speed lubricants.
Annual maintenance of shot blasting machine
- Check the condition of all bearings of the shot blasting machine and add lubricating oil, check the bag filter, check all motor bearings, replace or replace the guard board in the shooting area, and the machine shall be maintained regularly.
- Check the shot blasting cleaning indoor high manganese steel guard board, wear-resistant rubber and other guard boards, check the tension of the hoist, and timely tension when loosening.
- Check the vibration of the shot blasting machine, stop working immediately in case of any abnormality, and regularly lubricate all motors and bearings on the equipment.
- Add new projectiles regularly. When installing the blades of the shot blaster, the quality difference of a group of eight blades shall not be more than 5g, and check the abrasion of the blades.
The scattered debris should be cleaned in time, and should be kept away from the equipment during operation to avoid unnecessary injury.
Cut off the power supply during equipment maintenance and mark it. Protective devices such as chains or transmission belts should be installed after inspection. Safety measures should be taken before each shot blasting machine is turned on. If an accident occurs during preparation, press the emergency button to stop working to avoid accidents.