Wire mesh shot blasting machine through the wire mesh conveyor system to transfer the workpiece to the sealed shot blasting chamber, which uses the high-speed rotary blast turbine impeller to accelerate the projectile the steel shot to the workpiece surface to achieve the cleaning effect. The core of the wire mesh shot blasting is the circulating steel wire mesh conveyor belt, which is made of high manganese steel material. The machine can be equipped with 4 sets to 8 sets of blast turbines with different powers.
What are the features of the wire mesh shot blasting machine? Now let QGMA analyzed for you.
The structure of the wire mesh conveyor system:
Equipped with workpiece creeping mechanism, reducing or even eliminating mesh belt touch marks, continuous operation of flat workpieces, realizing the online fully automated operation
The application of the wire mesh shot blasting machine:
The mesh belt shot blasting machine is mainly used in automobile, aerospace, railway, and machinery manufacturing, especially suitable for surface polishing of small parts such as dish, sheet, casting, body, structure, thin-walled cast iron, or aluminum alloy castings. Pill cleaning can also be used for shot blasting strengthening mechanical parts.
The advantage of wire mesh shot blasting machine:
- The mesh belt structure is adopted, the forward speed of the mesh wire belt can be adjusted by frequency conversion, the shot blasting is more uniform, and the cleaning effect is high;
- Using a steel mesh belt, the slag skin is easy to leak, and the workpiece has good heat dissipation, which can realize the effective cleaning of high-temperature workpieces;
- The pellet recycling purification system adopts an overflow controllable full curtain multi-stage winnowing separator and a special polyester core hoist drive belt to realize the separation and recycling of pellets;
- The layout of the shot blasting chamber and the shot blasting device is determined after the computer’s three-dimensional dynamic ejection simulation.
- The thickness of the hot zone of the guard plate is up to 70mm, and the distributor maximizes the utilization rate of pellets to 95%. In China, this technology is unique to our company.
- The blasting chamber is welded with a 10mm thick steel plate to form a box structure with high strength and no vibration. The interior adopts 12mm ZGMn13, and the guard plate adopts the stop connection, which effectively prolongs the service life of the chamber body and can make full use of the rebound of the projectile to form a secondary cleaning.
- The front and rear sealing chambers adopt loose-leaf spring sealing V-shaped devices, which can effectively prevent the projectile from splashing and reduce the wear and tear of the seal. The remaining sealing layers are sealed with a high wear-resistant rubber belt.
- In order to reduce the friction to the bottom hopper during the falling process of the pellets, buffer angles are included on the hopper.
- In order to prevent deviation of the workpiece during the running process, there are stop plates on both ends of the mesh belt.
- The opening number of the shot blasting device can be determined according to the size of the workpiece, which can reduce unnecessary energy waste and reduce unnecessary damage to the equipment